Why clutter the internet with another pointless blog?

I'm pretty sure that you're wondering about that too, "What's the point of another pointless blog on the internet?"

My name is Nikhil. Food and Digital Marketing are my two hobbies. So, to learn more about marketing on social platforms and to collect data, here I am, cluttering the internet with another blog.  This blog is a test blog which I'll be promoting on various social platforms; using the viewership to collect data, optimize campaigns, and learn digital marketing. 

Though every viewer on this blog is just another statistic to my data set, I'd honestly appreciate it if you try the recipes out and give me a chance to make lunchtime more interesting for you! These tried and tested recipes are my way of thanking you for being a part of this experiment.

Happy Cooking!

Disclaimer: Just like the title suggests, I'm an amateur with little to no experience in cooking. Still learning! Go easy in the comments section, please :)

Comments